This can be sprinkled onto pizzas, pasta and savoury pastries...
200g Mushrooms sliced
2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp flat leaf parsley chopped
2 tbsp of olive oil
1. Heat the olive oil and add the sliced mushrooms and garlic.
2. Add 1tbsp of lemon juice and the chopped parsley.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and mash with the remaining lemon juice and seasoning.
5. Spread the avocado onto one side of the tortilla and top with the mushrooms.
6. Heat another pan and add a little olive oil. Cook the filled tortilla for 3 minutes on each side.