This recipe has a healthy secret ingredient!
90g Spinach Leaves
190ml Almond Milk
250g Unrefined Cane Sugar
2tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
165g Wholewheat flour
60g Cocoa Powder
1tsp Baking Powder
75g Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease a 20cm cake tin.
3. Blend the spinach and almond milk until smooth.
4.Whisk in the melted coconut oil and the sugar.
5. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
6. Add to the wet ingredients and stir until it forms a thick batter.
7. Fold in the chocolate chips and spread into the cake tin.
8. Bake for 35 minutes.